+ 91 - 77770 74941 firstname.lastname@example.org
Four Level Stack With Two Pit Level
This system offer parking for Four cars with two above the ground level and Two cars in the Pit. For removing the car parked on the first Pit level Ground level car must be removed and for removing the car in the second Pit level both cars above the ground to be removed.
Please Note :- Maximum height of the pit level depends upon the clear height above the ground level
||Four level Stack with Two pit level
|NO. OF CAR PER UNIT
||2000 Kg [ Per Car Weight]
||2 m/min (each stack)
||Hydraulic Power Pack, Two Cylinder
with Key/Push button operation.
||415 V, 3 phase, 50 Hz
||Up to 0.03 units per operation (approx.)
||2300 X 4500
|MAX – 4100mm
||2500 X 5500
|MAX – 5100mm
Mid Sized Sedans
||2800 X 5600
|MAX – 5200mm
||Mid Sized Sedan/
- Four Platforms per system.
- Color scheme for the System can be provided as per the Client’s requirement.
- Hot dipped Galvanized Corrugated floor plates on platforms to reduce dead weight and increase durability.
- Two sets of hydraulic cylinders will be provided.
- Chain supported balancing and lifting Mechanism
- Compact Power pack system with enclosed motor and rubber bush fittings for reduced noise levels.
- Optional Photo sensor for the middle car to prevent accidental lowering of upper stack or lifting of the lower stack.
- Electromagnetic locking mechanism to prevent unwanted lowering of upper stacks.
- Limit switches to restrict the travel height by Auto cutting off the motor .
- Remote switch box with Key/Push button for easy operation.
- Emergency Shutdown switch.
Requirements from Client:
- Parking area allotted must be cleared with no obstructions.
- Civil work in Pit to be completed with appropriate drainage system provided to prevent water accumulation.
- Base area of the parking space allotted shall be Concrete with minimum strength of M20.
- Pit area provided should be clean and free of any accumulated water.
- Appropriate lighting to be provided within the pit and working area.
- Additional space to be provided for storing and installing the Power Pack system.
- While erection of the system client should provide storage facilities for keeping our tools and other valuable
parts of the system.
- Temporary Electrical connection must be provided at the time of erection and installation of the systems.
- 12 amps MCB and Main Electrical Connection (or 4 Pole RCBO) along with electrical cable fitting must be provided from the
Main Power supply to the parking systems with 3Ph 415V AC, 50Hz with Neutral and Earth (3Ph+N+E).
- Incoming Cable Size should be at least 5 Core x 2.5 sq.mm. Flexible Copper multi Core cable (3PH+N+E) from Main Switch
to Control Panel.
- In case of Parking Installed in open to Sky location, it is recommended to have a weather covering over the
installation to prevent damage to the electronics / mechanism due to weathering.